The Donald Giroux Trash Depot is located on Route 14 in Williamstown, 1/2 mile south of Pump and Pantry on the right.
- Wednesdays, noon to 6 p.m. (April through September) or noon to 5 p.m. (October through April)
- Saturdays, 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 13 gal. kitchen bag, $4.00
- 30 gal. bag, $5.00
- Contractor bags (up to 45 lbs.), $7.00
- Barrels and trash totes, $7.00
- Mattresses and box springs, $10 each
- Love seats and recliners, $12 each, couches, $15
- Loose trash and misc. debris are subject to attendant’s judgement
- Tires up to 20-inches are $5.00 each, 22.5 to 24.5-inches are $20 each (prices include whether or not the tire is on a rim)
- Used paint (latex- or oil-based), $1.00 per gallon – quart and pint cans are $0.50 each
- Recycling is free if the customer also has trash to dispose of. Otherwise, there is a $2.00 handling fee. The town office has information about which items are recyclable or not.
- There is no fee for scrap metal
- Construction materials will be considered as regular trash and will be charged accordingly
- See the attendant for the location to dispose of brush, small limbs and small trees – they need to be dropped off when the trash depot is open
- Compost is $1.00 per small bucket – for larger quantities, the price is based on the staff’s judgement
Hazardous materials such as gasoline, anti-freeze, mineral spirits, etc., are not accepted. Fluorescent light bulbs are not accepted.
I would like to thank the residents of Williamstown for their support for the past 18 years. I would also like to thank the Town Manager and the people at Town Hall for all they do.
Thank you also to the highway crew. Without them, it would be very difficult to operate the business.
From all of us at the Trash Depot, thank you all!
– Donald M. Giroux and staff